Our most popular product, this fast-acting, long-term, results-oriented formula decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, visibly evens skin tone, and is excellent for blemish-prone skin. Touted by physicians as “remarkable” and “phenomenal,” ACTIVE SERUM usually produces results within a couple of days. Potent activity will be noted upon application as evidenced by a cool tingling sensation. Excellent for all skin types and for all ages, this powerful botanical serum leaves the skin moist and smooth.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone and blemishes
• Smooths and softens
• Gives the appearance of smaller pores
• Provides both rapid and long-term noticeable results
• Dry, normal, combination, or oily skin
• Aging skin
• Blemish-prone skin
• Hyperpigmentation (including melasma/chloasma) • Large and/or congested pores
• Microdermabrasion/dermal planning (helps loosen stratum corneum)
• Pre-procedure (use 30 days prior)
Apply 3-4 drops to the palm of hand. Using fingertips, dab and smooth evenly over face and neck. This active product may produce a slight tingling sensation.
KEY INGREDIENT FEATURES
Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract
(Source of Glycolic Acid) 8.0%
Desquamation agent that encourages the exfoliation of the stratum corneum.
Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract
(Source of Lactic Acid) 2.0%
Desquamation agent with moisturizing properties; enhances exfoliation of stratum corneum without dehydrating the skin.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
(Source of Salicylic Acid) 2.0%
Encourages desquamation by “dissolving” intercellular “cement” with no inflammatory effects. Also deep-cleans pores and removes debris within hair follicles.
Inhibits tyrosinase enzymes that produce melanin, thereby controlling hyperpigmentation.
Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract
(Source of Kojic Acid) 0.5%
Inhibits tyrosinase enzymes that produce melanin, thereby controlling hyperpigmentation. Also exhibits powerful antibacterial, antimicrobial and antibiotic properties.